Landowner Deer Hunting Season

Season Dates: See Application (TBD)

A resident farmer or rancher must own or lease for agricultural purposes a minimum of 160 acres of privately-owned farm or ranch land and actually reside on the land, or be an owner- operator of the land, to qualify. This license restricts the holder to the taking of the big game animals as designated on the license only from the privately-owned farm or ranch lands owned or leased by the resident farmer or rancher.

View Application for landowner requirements.


Landowners may purchase a 1-tag any-deer license or a 2-tag license that has one any-deer tag plus one any-antlerless deer tag for East River and West River Deer seasons, and one any-antelope license or one any-antelope plus one doe/fawn antelope tag for the antelope season.